Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Luxe Decor: New Home Wish List

We are now knee deep in updating/renovating the new home, and I'm not sure which is worse...waiting for the  60 day closing date, or waiting for the contractors to finish up! Either way, each day we see more progress and grow closer to our move-in date, and I get more and more anxious to be in the house to start decorating! And maybe you're like us...when it comes to a new home, we begin fantasizing (read obsessing) over the floor plan the very first day we set foot inside.  And even though I'm trying very hard to be patient to see exactly what will fit where once we're in, I've come up with a pretty good wish list in the meantime! I'm excited to see these items come to life!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...