Thursday, August 22, 2013

Luxe Fashion: Issa Collaboration

A dress designer we've always admired is Issa of London.  This designer has perfected the kimono dress silhouette.  Love their choices of vibrant silk fabrics, plunging neck line and both the short and long length.  
This was a personal favorite on the runway this past spring! Adore!




While the dresses are perfection, the price tag, not so much...

Recently, while walking by a Banana Republic in NYC, I stopped dead in my tracks... A dress on the mannequin in the window was so reminiscent of the style I loved so much.  When I walked in to further investigate, I discovered Issa had done a collaboration collection with Banana Republic!  While not everything in the collection is my "cup of tea", the cut and print options of the kimono dress are fantastic!

LUXE PICKS


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...