Thursday, May 23, 2013

Luxe Decor: Peony Season

It's peony season!...well at least for fleeting 3 weeks or so...so enjoy it while it lasts!

As I peruse images of home decor, I find I'm always drawn to ones styled with fresh peonies.  Perhaps because they are my favorite flower but they just seem to add such beautiful color and texture to a space.  I wish I could have them in the house all the time!

photos via my pinterest

LUXE STYLE
2012 New Years Dinner Party

My Wedding Bouquet


Fresh, Perfectly Pink Peonies Adorn My Vanity This Week

It appears I'm not the only one who's gotten the memo...look at all my friends and fellow bloggers who have posted their pretty peony pics over the last couple weeks.  Gotta share a good thing!
 



1 comment:

mary lou's bücherblog said...

I liked your blog, thanks for sharing this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...