Friday, April 19, 2013

Luxe Fashion: Weekend Getaway...What's In My Bag?

Sunday is my husbands and I first wedding anniversary!  In honor of the celebration, we are taking a little, local weekend getaway.  Don't have to tell me twice to pack my bags!

CHRISTIN'S WEEKEND GETAWAY BAG
Here are a few things I'm packing for our poolside getaway...plenty of basics, resort wear and neon!
See ya in a couple of days!
Weekend Bag

H M h m
$12 - hm.com



Quiksilver swimwear
quiksilver.com



Tkees sandals
nordstrom.com




Forever 21
forever21.com


Ray Ban ray ban eyewear
nordstrom.com


J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com


Seafolly Carried Away Echo Tote Black
$53 - simplybeach.com




GIVEAWAY
Again, don't forget to enter our Cinco Powell Giveaway!! We will announce the winner on Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoωdу! Do уоu use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm dеfinitely enϳoying уour blοg and look forwaгd to new updates.


My wеb blog :: rencontre Aspères: esther 30ans

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...