Monday, January 21, 2013

Luxe Lifestyle: New Favorite Purchase: Faux Bamboo Dresser

I recently purchased the final major piece for my dressing room, which I've posted about here and here.  I scored this vintage faux bamboo dresser from Palm Beach Regency.  Although it's an older piece, it was in near perfect condition...the only thing I did was paint the hardware gold.   In addition to it's great aesthetics it has also given me the last bit of storage I needed for jewelry, t-shirts, and unmentionables.
Thank you Palm Beach Regency for once again providing another beautiful piece of furniture for my home.  Luxe Report loves you!
 

3 comments:

Nicole P. said...

Ok, so jealous of this dresser - it is the perfect faux bamboo piece! P.S. I was in Palm Beach a few weeks back and thanks to your recommendation stopped in to Palm Beach Regency - what an amazing store! The prices were very reasonable and the gentleman who was working when I was there was super friendly. I got the coolest lucite cake stand and would have bought about 50 other things if I had been driving back home instead of flying :)

Julia said...

that dresser is BEYOND fab!! what did you use to organize your drawers? thanks!

julia
Tartan & Sequins

Luxe Report said...

Hi Julia! Trays from the container store...you can read more about our jewelry organization here! http://luxereport.blogspot.com/2012/09/luxe-fashion-jewelry-organization.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...