Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Luxe Holiday: Happy New Year!

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday, Christmas and great New Years!
On NYE I rang in 2013 by hosting a dinner party with great friends, Thai takeout and bubbly champagne!  Prior to midnight we all went the the Flagler Museum for the Coconuts party with the most magnificent fireworks display, dancing and more champagne!
Snapshots of the evening...

 Looking Back on 2012
The past year has been an incredible one...

I married the love of my life

We purchased our dream home

Lauren and I launched our new business venture

My wedding was even featured in The Knot magazine!

And this was just a fraction of the excitement... There was so much more...including lots of babies!...Lauren's precious Hank, my beautiful new nephew and other best friends with babies on the way!
God has blessed me and my friends and family so abundantly this year!  I am so incredibly thankful and grateful for 2012 and look forward to what 2013 has in store!
I'm personally excited to enjoy and entertain more in our new house, I can't wait to see what opportunities arise for Luxe Report, and we'll see what else?!!
What are you looking forward to in 2013??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, luxies!! You guys keep it classy over here, and I'll keep it crazy on my end...2013 is going to be AMAZING!!!!!! :)

Sadie + Stella said...

Fabulous soiree ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...