Friday, January 18, 2013

Designing The New Digs: Our Kitchen

While I've "pinned" many dream kitchens onto my Pinterest board for inspiration, I've noticed they all have one thing in common...WHITE! (surprise, surprise, right?)
INSPIRATION
photos via my pinterest

Here is what our kitchen looked like when we bought the house.  Not quite what I had in mind... But nothing a bit of white paint couldn't improve...
BEFORE
All we did when we moved in was paint the walls and backsplash and refinish the floors (and add the island).  Not bad for a quick fix!  While it is still far from being our "dream kitchen" it far exceeds all the other kitchens we saw while house hunting.  We have many plans of enhancements down the road..marble counter tops, custom island, subway tile backsplash, upgraded appliances, pendants lights, etc, etc, etc... But it the meantime, it will serve us just fine!
AFTER
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...