Monday, November 19, 2012

Luxe Lifestye: My Weekend Through Instagram

I can't believe it is already Monday.  The weekend flew by!  As I look back on Instagram, I realize what a wonderful weekend I had.

A great start to the weekend...My husband surprised me with the desk I've been hinting at for a few weeks now!  More on that and the office to come...

After a long, busy week it's nice to just sit back, relax and enjoy my new surroundings.  Fresh cut hydrangea should alway adorn my coffee table! 

Petunia & Gigi are also enjoying a lazy afternoon.

Beautiful Sunday afternoon walk on Flagler Drive & a trip to the shell shop!

A little retail therapy to wrap up a great weekend.  Had to pick up a few winter wardrobe essentials...leather pants, tuxedo blazer, embellished collars, sequins... Ready for season!

Follow us on instagram! You can follow me @christinlt and Lauren @lkukkamaa.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...