Thursday, October 11, 2012

Luxe Entertaining: Palm Beach Entertaining

Recently Rizzoli released a fabulous new coffee table book, Palm Beach Entertaining: Creating Occasions To Remember.  Before I even opened it, I knew it was a must have to add to my collection.  As I looked further, I was not disappointed.  Tons of inspiring photos of entertaining, tablescapes, food and cocktails, as well as recipes from Palm Beach locals grace the pages!  If you enjoy entertaining as much as I do, you'll surely appreciate this book as well.

Snapshots of the book

Incredible Tablescapes 
 

Delicious food and cocktails

I spy some friends!

Even my engagement spot was featured in the book! ;)

Such a great book to display on your coffee table...especially if you are local. And it would make a great gift too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...