Monday, September 17, 2012

Luxe Fashion: It's My Due Date!


Happy 40 weeks of pregnancy to me!!! Baby K decided not to make an early entrance, and now we wait.  But I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! And I am not only filled with the anticipation of meeting our son, but also the eagerness to have my body, and some pre-pregnancy fashions back.
I've had a pretty good pregnancy.  No major swelling, or changes in shoe size.  The hardest part has been dealing with the Florida heat.  No doubt, this pregnancy was planned to be at my biggest at the absolute hottest time of year.  Some days I felt it was even too hot to be floating in the pool. 

Still, I've enjoyed this journey, and was also lucky enough to get away without really buying anything labeled maternity.  Rather, my wardrobe for the past months has pretty much consisted of this:
Maternity







Ella moss
ellamoss.com





Panel legging
topshop.com



Tkees leather shoes
lordandtaylor.com


 But like I said, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and am really looking forward to heading into the fall fashion season wearing this:
Black & Leopard









Christian Louboutin heel sandals
$455 - ekseption.es



LOFT buckle belt
loft.com



Black top
wholesale-dress.net




And while we spend this next week waiting on Baby K, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that he will be able to make his arrival into this world when he is good and ready!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there!! You are gonna do great!!
And don't worry about slimming down super fast...it'll happen :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...