Monday, July 30, 2012

Luxe Lifestyle: A 30th Birthday Weekend

I am one blessed girl! I didn't just have a birthday...I had a whole wonderful birthday weekend!

The celebration started on Thursday night at our house with the besties for champagne and presents! :)

We then headed to a great, new local restaurant, Table 26 for dinner and dessert! 

Packed in heading to dinner!
The food was delicious! And the atmosphere and decor is great!
Chopped Greeks Salad & Spaghetti and Meatballs with Burrata & Basil

S'mores Sundae with Marshmallows & Bday Wishes!

My beautiful BFFs

The birthday festivities continued with an incredible weekend away to The Cheeca Lodge in Islamorada, Florida! I've got to give my husband props for planning this bday getaway! He did good! Lot's of fun, sun, food and yummy cocktails!

POOLSIDE AFTERNOON

TIKI LUNCH
Mangorita & Fish Tacos

EVENING COCKTAILS & A STROLL

BIRTHDAY DINNER
Mahi & Bamboo Rice and Snowy Grouper & Spitzle
Delicious!

BDAY GOODIES!

FINAL BIRTHDAY DINNER
The perfect end, to a perfect weekend...a delicious dinner prepared by my loving, handsome husband!
 
Parmesan Risotto, Sauted Shrimp & Fresh Asparagus! Yummm!

Thank you to all my family, friends and especially my husband who helped make this once special 30th birthday celebration!!  The past year has been amazing! I've traveled to some incredible places including France, Antigua and Mexico.  Got engaged to the most wonderful man! Spent most of the year planning our beautiful wedding! And saying "I Do!" was definitely the highlight of my year!  God has blessed me in so many ways! Its hard to imagine this year could be any better! But it has been a awesome weekend so far...And I have a feeling there are some pretty exciting things in store for the year ahead!  I look forward to seeing what they might be!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO SPECIAL!!

stevenjared0853 said...

Superb birthday celebrations. Hope you had a great day. I recently attended my sister’s birthday party at one of event space NYC. Everything was arranged by her husband. He took ideas from blog and was very happy to make his wife’s birthday so special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...