Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Look For Less: Bamboo Dishes

Recently, I received several beautiful Juliska bamboo serving pieces as wedding gifts!
I opted to register just for the bamboo serving pieces as accents and mix it in with the classic white everyday dishware we also registered for.  Being someone who constantly wants to change it up, I wasn't able to fully commit to the entire bamboo set. It's no doubt gorgeous, but I hated the thought of having this large, expensive collection of dishware that I might grow tire of if used on a daily basis.  Averaging about $40 a piece for the dishware and almost $200 for some of the serving pieces, its definitely a commitment to make that splurge!


Low and behold this amazing alternative!!!
The Look For Less!


Each piece ranges from only $10-14! At that price, I would easily spring for the whole set!
The collection is not as extensive as the Julika, but for everyday dishes, what more do you need?!


They also have this great set of Bamboo Nesting Bowls!

What a great look! And such a great value!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed them on C Wonder, too - I was thrilled about the look and the price! Great find!
Lauren Sadler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...